Our Organic Geochemistry Laboratory is equipped to perform organic geochemical analyses of source rock and oils. Data from these analyses can be used for assessing:
- Total organic carbon content (TOC).
- Petroleum generation potential.
- Maturity of source rocks.
- Oil-oil and oil-source correlations.
- Depositional environment.
- Seismic interpretation.
- Gravity and magnetic interpretation.
- Data capture services :
- Data Scanning & Quality Control of Maps, Seismic Sections, Well Logs and associated Papers.
- Data Digitizing, Vectorizing & Quality Control of Logs, Seismic Sections and Maps.
- Data Merging & Uploading from Tapes, Existing Projects and from digitizing (Spliced & Merged into Single output file).
- Tape Transcription-Read all kinds of tapes and Cartridges and transfer them into other different high density Media, QC all input & output data.
Consulting Study Services
studies Regional and basin
provides a complete regional and basin studies using the most advanced softwares, highly educated and experienced staff from LPI with assistance of expertise from well known similar national and international firm.