Exploration Department: provides technical laboratory analysis- services and conducting research integrated studies in the exploration field ranging in size from small local area evaluation to large field and basin-wide studies.
- Conduct environmental monitoring and measurement of pollutants concentrations in soil, water, and air.
- Assess drilling fluids to reduce leftover effect before disposal and avoid environmental contamination.
- Identifying the root sources of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) & mercury (Hg) species in oil and gas.
- Shallow Geophysical Measurements
- Ground Gravity And Magnetic Survey
- Gravity And Magnetic Data Processing And Interpretation
- Seismic Data Processing
- Seismic Data Interpretation
- Core Preparation And Gamma
- Core Photography And Scanning
- Sedimentological Core Description Includes Lithology, Sedimentary Structures, Visual Porosity Type, Oil Show And Accessories / Fossils, Etc
- Petrographic Analysis
- Grain Size Distribution (Sieve Analysis)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy Analysis
- X-ray Diffraction Analysis
- Reservoir Characterization
- Biostratigraphic Analysis
- Palynological Analysis
- Sample PreparationInitial sample preparation of cutting (including washing, crushing, picking of individual lithologies and sample description)
- Geochemical Screen Analysis Total organic carbon content, Total sulphur, Rock Eval analysis to give S1, S2, S3, Tmax, potential yield (ppm), production index, hydrogen index and oxygen index.
- Kerogen Analysis Kerogen isolation, Visual (Microscope) analysis of kerogen type (No maturity) determination), require kerogen isolation, Vitrinite reflectively (RO) (including block preparation); measurement in kerogen concentrates, coals or vitrinite particles in rock matrix, Spore coloration; determination of spore colour index (SCI)
- Oil / rock Analysis Extract of source rock by Soxhlet in dichloromethane to give (ppm) extract and extractability compared to rock weight and TOC, Fractionation using Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) total extracts and oil ,Iatroscan TLC/FID analysis, determination of SARA components, Detailed C4-C7 gas chromatography, Whole extract gas chromatography, Saturate gas chromatography (Include compound ID ), Special sample preparation/Separation for biomarkers (Gas Chromatography-Mass spectrometer) analysis, Biomarker (GC-MS) for saturates & aromatics
- Basin Modelling Basin Modelling (Genex ID) Time of generation (per well), with report
- Report GenerationInterpretation and final report production